slow-roasted sweet and spicy baby back ribs
Slow roasted in the oven and finished on the grill, these baby back ribs get their spicy, smoky flavor from an artisanal barbecue sauce featuring Sriracha and honey.
Chairman’s Reserve® Pork baby back ribs (about 3 to 4 lbs)
2 cups prepared mild BBQ sauce
½ cup Dijon mustard
½ cup soy sauce
½ to ¾ cup Sriracha sauce, depending on desired heat
½ cup honey or agave syrup
½ teaspoon cumin
½ teaspoon onion powder
- Combine ingredients for sauce.
- Line a shallow pan with 2 layers of heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- Coat ribs with sauce.
- Cover with foil. Bake 2 ½ hours at 300°F.
- Transfer ribs to grill rack.
- Brush with sauce. Cover and grill 30 minutes (or until preferred crispiness of crust is reached).
- Brush with additional sauce before serving.