Grilled St. Louis style ribs basted with pineapple and Sriracha sauce with charred soy and garlic chili paste.
1 rack Chairman’s Reserve® Pork, St. Louis style ribs
½ cup soy sauce
1 cup pineapple bits
1 bulb garlic, roasted
½ teaspoon crushed red chili
½ tablespoon Sriracha sauce
grilled sweet potato wedges
2 lbs sweet potatoes, cut into wedges
3 cups vegetable oil, for skillet frying
1 cup almond fl our
2 tablespoons tapioca fl our/starch
1 tablespoon garlic powder
1 tablespoon fresh lemon zest
Kosher salt, to taste
5 dry red chilies, rehydrated
½ cup diced tomatoes
2 tablespoons freshly chopped cilantro
¼ cup diced red onions
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Combine the soy sauce, pineapple, roasted garlic, chili flakes and Sriracha sauce in a food processor.
- Place the ribs on a roasting pan and rub the soy sauce mixture all over the ribs.
- Cook in the oven until tender, about 1 to 2 hours.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat between 200°F and 250°F. Grill on each side for about 15 minutes until you get a nice crusty sear on each side. Apply barbecue sauce as desired.
Grilled Sweet Potato Wedges
- Heat an outdoor grill over low heat.
- Heat the oil in a cast iron skillet over the grill.
- Whisk the eggs in a mixing bowl.
- Combine the fl our, starch, garlic powder and lemon zest in a second bowl.
- Dredge the potatoes in the egg and then the fl our mixture. Carefully place the potatoes in the oil, until golden in color and tender. Season with salt and place the potatoes on the grill for 30 seconds, until grill marks are on the coating.
- Combine the chilies, tomatoes, cilantro and red onions in a blender and pulse until roughly chopped.